Vaccination Clinic #38
May 11, 2023
Staff from Comite De Bien Estar in collaboration with the Yuma County Health Department through the Esperanza Para Todos/Hope For All Program of the UnidosUS National Organization held an the 38th vaccination clinic.
Vaccines= Moderna, Pfizer, Bivalent booster, Hepatitis A, VPH and General vaccines.
- Yuma County Health Department
- Unidos US/ Hope For All Program
- Sunset Health
- Mexican Consulate
- The University of Arizona
- Yuma Catholic Services
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras
- Chicanos Por La Causa
- San Luis Fire Department
- Vaccines applied = 74
Pfizer = 18
Hepatitis A =20
Total vacuna COVID 19 =32
The staff of Comite De Bien Estar assisted around 100 people who attended the Vaccination Clinic on Thursday May 11, from 9am to 12pm
During the clinic different services and resources were offered such as:
- The Yuma County Health Department applying the vaccines, also offered information about its programs and services.
- Sunset Health they provided information about Medicaid and the importance of having medical insurance that supports it.
- The University of Arizona participated in the clinic offering information about services and resources focused on Cancer
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras screened glucose and blood pressure tests
- The Yuma Catholic Services agency offered information about all its programs and resources for the benefit of the community
- The Consulate of Mexico in Yuma provided information about its programs, services and events
- The Chicanos Por La Causa agency provided information about its services and resources, mainly support in the payment of utilities
- The participation of the Fire Department is to take care of the safety of the people who attend the event.
The next vaccination clinic will be held on June 8, 2023
963 East B Street in San Luis, AZ