Staff from Comite De Bien Estar in collaboration with the Yuma County Health Department through the Esperanza Para Todos/Hope For All Program of the UnidosUS National Organization held the 41th vaccination clinic.
Vaccines= Moderna Bivalent booster, Hepatitis A, Shingles and General vaccines by 2 months to 18yrs.
- Yuma County Health Department
- Unidos US/ Hope For All Program
- Sunset Health
- Mexican Consulate
- Yuma Catholic Services
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras
- San Luis Fire Department
Vaccines applied = 112
Moderna Bivalent booster = 17
Hepatitis A =12
Total vacuna COVID 19 =17
The staff of Comite De Bien Estar assisted approximately 160 people who attended the Vaccination Clinic on Thursday August 10, from 9am to 12pm
During the clinic different services and resources were offered such as:
- Sunset Health they provided information about Medicaid and the importance of having medical insurance that supports it, also cholesterol and body mass tests
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras screened glucose and blood pressure tests
- The Yuma Catholic Services agency offered information about all its programs and resources for the benefit of the community
- The Consulate of Mexico in Yuma provided information about its programs, services, and events
- PPEP provided information all about the farmworkers programs
- The participation of the Fire Department is to take care of the safety of the people who attend the event.
The next vaccination clinic will be held on September 7, 2023
963 East B Street in San Luis, AZ