Comite De Bien Estar staff in collaboration with the Yuma County Health Department through UnidosUS and Esperanza Para Todos/Hope For All Program of the UnidosUS National Organization conducted the vaccination clinic.
Vaccines= Moderna, Pfizer, Bivalente booster, Influenza, Tetanus, Pneumonia and Hepatitis A
- Yuma County Health Department
- Unidos US/ Hope For All Program
- The University of Arizona
- Arion Care
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras
- Fire Department San Luis, AZ
Vaccines applied = 132
Pfizer = 17
Pfizer (6months-4yrs) = 1
Hepatitis A =27
Influenza = 16
Pneumonia = 13
Shingles = 3
COVID 19 Vaccines =52
Comite De Bien Estar staff attended more than 150 people in the vaccination clinic on Thursday, February 2, from 9:00am to 12:00pm. The clinic was dedicated to all community. In this clinic the vaccine against of Pneumonia continued to be applied to all those aged 65 and over.
During the clinic different services and resources were offered such as:
- The University of Arizona staff participated in the clinic provided information and resources about cancer.
- Campesinos Sin Fronteras carried out glucose and blood pressure tests
- Arion Care participated in the clinic provided information and resources
The next vaccination clinic will be held on March 10, 2023
706 N. Main Street in San Luis, AZ